Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vegetarianism and veganism - who's it actually helping?

It is only helping PETA, ALF and such extremist groups who have spread many lies about the subject. Someone has the audacity to claim PETA is a non-profit group, when it collected $30,000,000 from gullible people in 2007. My first boyfriend introduced me to bodybuilding and powerlifting, and I have been studying exercise and nutrition ever since. It has always been the accepted knowledge of zoologists and nutritionists that humans are omnivores, and their eating meat was a big factor in allowing them to grow bigger brains than their herbivorous cousins, the apes. If anyone has radical new ideas, the burden of proof is upon him. I do not accept propagandafrom PETA, ALF and such groups as genuine evidence. They are terrorists and con men. It is sad that a group of them would gather and plot to take over some categories in this forum. Defamation is an acceptable practice to PETA, I have seen. I recently received some barbaric messages from a troll who has had many accounts. The latest is m.t.zimmerman. He or she sent me messages using two different names. Included were threats for the purpose of extortion.Such fanatics only make things ever worse for themselves. I have copied them for submission to the FBI and local policemen. Many times, these people using many accounts have grossly defamed me. Conspiracy is a felony I hear, and committing crimes on the internet is a federal offense. Such people dare to call themselves "Ethical". What a farce!

No comments:

Post a Comment