Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am ****** up with my dad !?

this is my final year in school.. which is also the most important year because my whole future relies on the marks i get this year.. but i am ******* depressed !! yes just because of my dad.. last year i had to suffer a lot during school days because of his business problems.. which have been going on for like more than 10 years and still continue.. but last year was a mess! his business almost closed down.. he couldn't even get me books to study and even not properly feed me and used to sit around whole day for more than 9 months.. he didnt even timely paid the fees..used to sit home doing nothing and telling me reasons that he has appointed few employees and his business will get better soon. but what the heck .. atleast u can do some work of ur own and he's in a pharmaceutical business and he's the director.. he could just go and visit doctors so as to increase his income rate.. but no .. he will wait for the employees who never showed up .. that year i was promoted bcoz i told everything about the condition in my home in school authorities and they did promote me coz they knew i used to get good grades.. but this year .. he hasn't improved a ****. when i ask him to borrow some money from my sister who's doing a job .. he refuses saying i dont want to bother her..but nah.. i somehow ask her to send me some money and he justtakes half of it.. paying rent,and stuff i mean wtf!! keeping me in this kind of condition and not even giving me proper education and food and taking all the money which my sister sends for me makes u happy! god damn it ,, i dont have any other thoughts than just to suicide at the moment...because i know my future is ruined.. and my mom can do anything about it coz she's just a housewife and she's too weak to do a job..and im too minor to find one.. even if i get one i wont be able to handle it bcoz this year studies are hard.. now how the **** do i make him realise that he's not treating us properly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment