Friday, August 12, 2011

Glock 23 generation 3 or generation 4?

I like blackhawk inside the pants holster. Serpa is nice too if you can conceal it. I suggest getting a gen 4 because it has less parts and is really simple. If you want a gen 3 then go get one. I recommend saving up alittle more because you can't go wrong with a SIG or HK. A usp compact or p2000 is reliable past 20,000 rounds and mine hasn't failed in over 3,000! Glocks are really easy to clear a jam but what about buying a gun that just doesn't jam?=D I got my first HK for $500 cash. I suggest you go used and do the same if money is a problem. Compact is way better then full size or subcompact as far as I'm concerned because it fits the hand and can be concealed if necessary while not compromising much.

No comments:

Post a Comment