Thursday, August 11, 2011

Could I be bisexual?

I have always considered myself straight. I've fallen in love with a guy before, but nothing ever happened between us, it was unrequited...... And I tend to fall for unattainable guys. when I was a child. Once of which was by my neighbor who I found out will be moving back into the neighborhood after 5 years in prison. I think penises are really kinda disgusting but I feel the same way about vaginas and boobs, I'm just familiar with them because I see mine every day. I love men's abs. I have never given much thought about being gay but I was watching tv and there was a scene where a woman walked into a room after a makeover looking really hot. It made me feel really horny... Could I be gay? or Bi? Or could it be a security device triggered by my neighbor moving back?

No comments:

Post a Comment